HRH The Duke of Gloucester
Colonel in Chief
Council of Colonels Commandant
Colonel Peter Fabricius - Representative Colonel Commandant
Colonel Heidi Doughty
Colonel Cliff Dieppe
Colonel Mark Pemberton
RHQ AMS Tasks
- Direct the use of all resources to develop a Corps ethos. Common working practices are maintained to ensure value for money at the same time respecting the constitutional requirements and sovereignty of each corps.
- Support the 4 pillars (Regular, Reserve, Veterans, Cadets) and their families for benevolence, welfare support on operations and at home.
- Manage all regimental events, Funds, Property in accordance with SORP.
- Administer the Days Pay Scheme working closely with JPA
- Provide communication within the wider regimental family by providing an annual calendar of events
- Provide a Secretariat for the Colonels Commandant and coordinate all Col in Chief matters with the Royal Households
- Arrange and lead on all visits Provide aftercare for those injured on operations and arrange funerals and repatriations
- Briefing to newly commissioned officers and Recruits, newly appointed Commanding Officers and RSM on the role of RHQ
- Advise on ceremonial matters, customs and Dress.
- Provide Editorial support for Corps Magazines and Journals
- Provide a balanced financial structure to support charitable objectives
- Manage the Regimental Associations